HAROLD's Fish Festival July 27th-July 29th, 2018


HAROLD’s Fish Festival is a celebration of coastal living, bringing the best seafood and fish dishes from the sea to your plate! HAROLD’s Fish Festival is fusion of fish and seafood dishes with a perfect blend of wines, beers and Signature cocktails, bringing you a fish event like no other.

We will be partnering with the Chef Cartel in order to bring the best contemporary chefs and fish companies from around Toronto.

The Experience

HAROLD’s Fish Festival is giving a genuine coastal experience on Toronto’s waterfront. Enjoy fish and seafood dishes from all over the world alongside live Indie Music, DJ’s and performers all weekend.

HAROLD’s Fish Festival is a fish experience like no other, delivering a coastal living atmosphere from delicious dishes from all over the world, to the glamping experience, and unique products that align with our festival.



HAROLD’s Fish Festival is proud to support sustainable aquaculture. We are aligned with Ocean Wise, an organization that promotes ocean-friendly and sustainable seafood choices to help ensure the health of our oceans. A percentage of all admissions tickets will go towards supporting Ocean Wise’s mission.

Currently, 60% of the world's major marine ecosystems continue to be treated unsustainably, and while approximately 12% of the planet's land areas are already under protection, only 1% of the world ocean and adjacent seas receive this same level of preservation.

Ocean Wise Logo


Over one billion people depend on seafood as their primary source of protein. However, overfishing is one of the biggest threats facing our oceans today. Roughly 90% of the world’s fish stocks are now fully fished or overfished. This leaves just 10 per cent of fish stocks underfished – a number that has decreased almost continuously since 1974. Resources from our world’s oceans are not as unlimited as we once thought.

Ocean Wise is an organization that aims to take on the various threats facing the world's oceans today through a variety of ways including engagement, research, education, and visitor connections.

The Ocean Wise symbol next to a seafood item is our assurance of an ocean-friendly seafood choice. With over 770 Ocean Wise partners with thousands of locations across Canada, the Ocean Wise seafood program makes it easy for consumers to make sustainable seafood choices that ensure the health of our oceans for generations to come.

Vendors & Sponsors

Becoming a partner of HAROLD’s Fish Festival is the perfect opportunity to leverage a significant brand refresh for your brand directly and indirectly with your audience.

If you wish to join us as a vendor or sponsor, please contact us at [email protected]

We will be announcing our vendors shortly.


VIA Rail Logo


Follow us on Instagram

All photos on our website are for reference only.